- 64 Sq. Ft.
- Made of super strong 40 oz./Sq. Yd. vinyl coated fabric
- Sewn with criss-cross and plus pattern
- 2” yellow high-strength webbing
- 3” ID x 3/8” heavy steel O-rings sewn to ends of webbing
- Load the debris, attach a clevis hook to the steel rings, and lift
- Custom sizes available
*Caution: Not to be used as a lifting sling. Always be sure that no personnel are under any materials being lifted. Watch for any wear points in the tear-off tarp. If wear points are visible, do not use the tarp, replace it immediately.
MANUFACTURED FROM 40 OUNCE PER SQUARE YARD VINYL COATED POLYESTER
PUNCTURE RESISTANCE 176 LBS (SCREWDRIVER METHOD)
PUNCTURE RESISTANCE 990 LBS (BALL METHOD)
SAFE WORK LOAD 4,000 LBS
3,000 LB CAPACITY: STRAIGHT PULL METHOD