Billy Goat’s F601 Series Force blowers feature the next level of performance and productivity in push blowers. Forget the fatigue factor associated with heavy metal machines, these models are a remarkable 30% lighter than comparable steel units and weigh only 71 lbs. (F601X) making them a breeze to roll around the yard.
Rounded composite housings coupled with 16-blade advanced fan technology completely eliminate traditional bends in metal housings. This eliminates air voids, reduces noise, lowers weight, and pushes the design envelope for blowing efficiency. There is also no rusting or denting and there is less stress on the engine shaft for longer life. The F601X features a 208cc Briggs & Stratton XR950 Professional engine
The result is a dramatic jump in productivity, ergonomics and reliability. When combined with industry leading wheels, ergonomic handle design and the patented Aim-n-Shoot™ airflow technology, the F601 is the ultimate property cleanup tool.
Smooth Rounded Housing:
- Eliminates air voids for smooth, quiet, powerful flow. Proven design wont rust or dent
Advanced Fan Technology:
- Features a single shot 16-blade closed face fan; twice as many blades as others on the market
- Directs the Airflow when you need it most with fingertip control and is lockable for single positions
- Lightest weight and ergonomic handles for best in class comfort and productivity
- 169 cc Commercial Subaru EX Engine
- Velocity: Just Under 200 mph
- Fan: 16-Blade single shot composite
- Discharge: 3.5 in.
- Engine: 169 cc Subaru EX
- Weight: 76 lbs.
- Front Wheels: 8″ x 3″ Semi-Pneumatic
- Rear Wheels: 10″ x 13″ Pneumatic
- Length: 43.5″
- Width: 22″
- Height: 26″ (Housing), 45″ (Handle)