Roof Mount System for Solar Racking Attachment and Other Rooftop Applications
OMG PowerGrip is a roof mount system designed to secure ballasted and rail-based solar racks and other equipment to single-ply (ie TPO, PVC and EPDM) roofing membranes. PowerGrip provides a secure connection directly to the roof deck or structural members. Once heat welded in place, properly installed PowerGrips virtually eliminate rack movement and remain watertight.
- Properly installed PowerGrips provide a secure anchor to the roof deck and remain watertight.
- 100% compatible with TPO, PVC and EPDM roofing membranes.
- Helps protect thermoplastic roof covers from damage due to ballasted rack movement.
- 1 5/8-in. diameter x 1/2-in. tall mount, provides optimal perch for securing brackets or struts.
- PowerGrip is available in several membrane types, thicknesses and brands, and is fully compatible with mechanically attached, fully adhered and ballasted roof systems.
- PowerGrip is also ideal for a wide variety of other roof-top applications.
- Tensile Strength = 305 lbf. (minimum) ASTM D1761-06 Method
- Shear Strength = 305 lbf. (minimum) ASTM D1761-06 Method