(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
T.R.U. SST-618C is a 6 mil thick (carrier + adhesive) comfortable soft PVC vinyl tape; displaying vivid colors that are printed on the backing to obtain high visibility helping to prevent accidents and tape replacement. Helps to comply with OSHA requirements per paragraph 1910.144 of the Federal Register. The tape features an aggressive synthetic rubber adhesive that will not corrode copper, brass, steel, or aluminum.
Color and Standard Meaning
• Black & Yellow – Hazard/Caution.
• Red & White – Fire equipment/First aid.
• Black & White – Traffic/Housekeeping.
• Green & White – Decorative Identification.
Masking – Sealing – Splicing – Restricted – Hazardous barrier – Stripping – Area marking – Lane marking – Floor marking safety markings – Color coding – Abrasion protection
• Adhesive: Synthetic rubber
• Carrier/Backing: polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film
• Thickness: 6 mils (carrier + adhesive)
• Adhesion: 13.7 oz/in (to stainless steel test panel)
• Tensile: 15 lb/in
• Elongation: 210%
• Temperature resistance: 14 F to + 176 F
• Certifications: OSHA 1910.144
• 3″ neutral core/carton
Note: Sizes will be the tape industry standard metric sizes, ex. 12mm for every 1/2-inch of nominal value tape width (Rolls are give or take 5% wider or narrower than the nominal size)
Easy to apply to a wide variety of surfaces and substrates.
Aggressive rubber adhesive to ensure good abrasion resistance and conformability.
High visibility warning tape promotes excellent visual awareness and area identification.
Application: OSHA color certified for lane marking, floor marking, safety coding, hazard marking, identifying, sealing, color coding, protecting and bundling.
Warning tape is: 6 mil thick – adhesion: 13.7 oz./in. – tensile strength: 15 lbs./in. – elongation 210% at break – temperature resistance: 14 F to 176 F